The Largest Selection Of Stun Guns On
Look At each Manufacturer at the right
To Know About Stun Guns In 30 Seconds!
that self-protection is becoming more important for you and your loved
ones every day.
Stun Guns and Tasers are the easiest to use and most powerful safety devices legally
available to most of the adult public in the U.S. and other
countries. For information about the difference between Tasers
and Stun Guns you might want to read this article. Click
Stun Guns and Tasers are not
considered lethal weapons, as they do no
permanant damage. You can legally conceal them in your purse, pocket,
glove compartment, knapsack... in most states and countries. (See list
Stun Gun Safety Tip
The rule of
thumb is the higher the Stun Gun
the faster it will
Try to use the largest voltage your pocket book can afford at this
time. You can always purchase a stronger voltage later. Get protection
now and you won't worry about your safety.
Need A Stun Gun or Taser...
1. Scare your attacker(s) away with a push of a button. Simply raise
your Stun Gun in the air and push the "stun" trigger. The sound of the
high-powered electrical charge scares most attackers away. Some Stun
Guns even have a siren built in.
2. Stun your attacker (in the arm muscle, thigh, buttocks or neck
muscle for best results) to drop them to the ground so you can escape and seek help.
Needs A Stun Gun Or Taser?
as a bartender, waitress, nurse, convenience store
worker, truck driver?
* Do you visit out-of-the-way locations as a real estate sales
professional, social worker, lawyer or postal worker?
* Even in the broad daylight you as a mall shopper need a Stun
* Put it in your disaster pre-paredness kit. The recent hurricane and
tornado disasters showed us that people can become lawless after a
* Be prepared!... everyone will most likely need a Stun Gun at some
the Police can not be everywhere.